Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Emmy's Story


Emmy Started out about a year ago. She is completely different from how I had her sketched out in my book. She even had a different name.Once again my paintbrush got a mind of it's own. She decided she wanted a completely different life than what I had planned for her. It took so long to find her face. I would keep looking at her and NOTHING! Then one day last week. POP there it was. I finished her that day. The name Emmy popped in my mind also and here she is and I love her....

Here is her story

Oh Emmy, always on assignment. Emmy would prefer to flutter by the beach, soaking up the rays and glittering in the sunlight. Unfortunately for her, she keeps being sent to dark and chaotic places. She has an inner light that transforms the glum to glorious. Her kind heart helps all whom she visits come out of the dark and into the light. She has always dressed to perfection no matter where she goes. She is quick to turn on her charm because the faster her job is done the sooner she can be back at the beach.

Visit my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Artist-Within/114128148602465?ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment