Saturday, October 22, 2011

Horatio


Well I'm still blogging every day. Don't know if anyone is reading or not but it is giving me some sort of comfort to do it and so I keep on doing it. A couple of weeks ago I started an art journal. I said I would just slap paint around and each page would tell me what it wanted to be. I have never felt so free as an artist before. Absolutely no pressure at all. I love it and I am making my students do it also!! The more the merrier. So I have about 40 pages in different forms of completion. Some are just barely basecoated. Some a little more. But. this little guy is the first completed painting done. I am scanning him to make prints than I am turning him into my first real mixed media piece of work. I am loving this complete process. It has changed my life. I hope you like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment