Friday, February 27, 2009

My First Award and the 50th follower is...


Well look what I got today!!!
Award!

I've received the PROXIMIDADE Blog Award!
Thank you RASA



The following is a description of what the PROXIMIDADE Blog Award represents: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

So I accept!!! I will be passing it on.
Also,

My 50th follower is Heather Purvis
Heather please convo me at my etsy shop and I will get your greeting cards out in the mail to you.
www.urbanekdesign.etsy.com
Happy Weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment