Friday, February 27, 2009

My New Necklace


Well when I was in a crappy mood last week I hopped on Etsy and got lost for an hour or two. I put in an alchemy request for an out of the box item. I got a bunch of stuff that was ok I guess but nothing jumped out of the screen like this necklace. I bought it right away and it came just a few days later. I have gotten tons of compliments on it, well except from my mom. She doesn't get it...
Anyway I wanted to give her the spotlight for a day and tell you that if you like this kind of art go and visit her.
www.steel.etsy.com
So it's Happy Friday, Thank God. I have put some of my photos on deviant art. Another of my new favorite places. Like I need more of my life taken up on the computer.
So I'm off to my etsy shop for no more than 20 minutes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely necklace!
    And congratulations! You have received PROXIMIDADE Blog Award! (See my blog for its meaning and have fun!)

    ReplyDelete