Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a wonderful world


Well as many of you know last week was pretty crappy when I found out that I had been ripped off. Out of all that I have to tell you the bright spot I had. There was a wonderful seller on etsy that sent me a whole bag of beads for my daughters birthday just to help make it better. I can't tell you what that meant to me. So many people are out for number one and this great girl just wanted to help make my daughters birthday great! Well it was. The girls had tons of fun with the beads and got WAY too loud. (It was a long 2 hours) But thanks to her it was so much better. Her shop is Rverk47 and she makes absolutely beautiful lampwork beads and lovely jewelry. I am definitely hearting her and you should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment